Founded in 2003 Brooks & Associates CPA’S (B&A), LLC is a Certified Public Accounting (CPA) and Management Consulting Firm made up of a team of seasoned professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in financial management in the public and private sectors. B&A’s core competences include:
- Financial Management Consulting and Advisory Support
- Audit, Attestation, and Internal Control Review Services;
- Financial Management Training;
- Program/Project Management Support;
- Life Cycle Acquisition Services; and
- Income Tax Compliance.
To date Brooks & Associates have performed a myriad of financial management and acquisition support as a prime contractor on over engagement and as a subcontractor on 15 other engagements. Brooks & Associates have provided its diverse clientele with a sundry of services. Our clientele in the public section include several U.S. Department of Defense agencies, numerous Department of Homeland agencies, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Federal Transit Administration, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the Washington Area Transit Authority (WMATA), and several Not-for-Profit entities. Our services to our federal clients have included providing: financial reporting and audit support, financial management system support, budget and resource management support, general ledger support and accounting support, business process re-engineering, and life cycle acquisition management support. Our Not-for-Profit is primarily Religious or Religiously Affiliated Organizations. Brooks & Associates also provide tax planning and tax compliance to our corporations and individuals.
- We also bring the discipline and credibility of an Independent Public Accounting (IPA) Firm. Accordingly, accounting and auditing are our core businesses. We have the experience, versatility and resources needed to assist the public and private sector entities in accomplishing financial management goals and objectives.
- Brooks & Associates understand that Innovation and Creativity are requisites to the Company’s continued efforts in providing “Best in Class Solutions” to our diverse clientele. The Company view innovation as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing compliance requirements. Brooks & Associates application of innovation takes place through the provision of more-effective products, processes, services, technologies, and business models. Our professional’s application of creativity involves transcending traditional ideas, procedures, and processes to create meaningful new ideas, methods, and interpretations.